diff --git a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
index 2dff300c18..51ebb36dc0 100644
--- a/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
+++ b/src/i18n/strings/zh_Hant.json
@@ -3322,5 +3322,40 @@
"%(count)s results in all spaces|other": "所有空間中有 %(count)s 個結果",
"You have no ignored users.": "您沒有忽略的使用者。",
"Play": "播放",
- "Pause": "暫停"
+ "Pause": "暫停",
+ "This is an experimental feature. For now, new users receiving an invite will have to open the invite on to actually join.": "這是實驗性功能。目前,收到邀請的新使用者必須在 上開啟邀請才能真的加入。",
+ "To join %(spaceName)s, turn on the Spaces beta": "要加入 %(spaceName)s,請開啟空間測試版",
+ "To view %(spaceName)s, turn on the Spaces beta": "要檢視 %(spaceName)s,開啟空間測試版",
+ "Select a room below first": "首先選取一個聊天室",
+ "Communities are changing to Spaces": "社群正在變更為空間",
+ "Join the beta": "加入測試版",
+ "Leave the beta": "離開測試版",
+ "Beta": "測試",
+ "Tap for more info": "點擊以取得更多資訊",
+ "Spaces is a beta feature": "空間為測試功能",
+ "Want to add a new room instead?": "想要新增新聊天室嗎?",
+ "Adding rooms... (%(progress)s out of %(count)s)|one": "正在新增聊天室……",
+ "Adding rooms... (%(progress)s out of %(count)s)|other": "正在新增聊天室……(%(count)s 中的第 %(progress)s 個)",
+ "Not all selected were added": "並非所有選定的都被新增了",
+ "You can add existing spaces to a space.": "您可以新增既有的空間至空間中。",
+ "Feeling experimental?": "想要來點實驗嗎?",
+ "You are not allowed to view this server's rooms list": "您不被允許檢視此伺服器的聊天室清單",
+ "Error processing voice message": "處理語音訊息時發生錯誤",
+ "We didn't find a microphone on your device. Please check your settings and try again.": "我們在您的裝置上找不到麥克風。請檢查您的設定並再試一次。",
+ "No microphone found": "找不到麥克風",
+ "We were unable to access your microphone. Please check your browser settings and try again.": "我們無法存取您的麥克風。請檢查您的瀏覽器設定並再試一次。",
+ "Unable to access your microphone": "無法存取您的麥克風",
+ "Feeling experimental? Labs are the best way to get things early, test out new features and help shape them before they actually launch. Learn more.": "想要來點實驗嗎?實驗室是儘早取得成果,測試新功能並在實際發佈前協助塑造它們的最佳方式。取得更多資訊。",
+ "Your access token gives full access to your account. Do not share it with anyone.": "您的存取權杖可給您帳號完整的存取權限。不要將其與任何人分享。",
+ "Access Token": "存取權杖",
+ "Spaces are a new way to group rooms and people. To join an existing space you'll need an invite.": "空間是將聊天室與人們分組的一種新方式。要加入既有的空間,您需要邀請。",
+ "Please enter a name for the space": "請輸入空間名稱",
+ "Connecting": "正在連線",
+ "Allow Peer-to-Peer for 1:1 calls (if you enable this, the other party might be able to see your IP address)": "允許在 1:1 通話中使用點對點通訊(若您啟用此功能,對方就能看到您的 IP 位置)",
+ "Beta available for web, desktop and Android. Some features may be unavailable on your homeserver.": "供網頁、桌面與 Android 使用的測試版。部份功能可能在您的家伺服器上不可用。",
+ "You can leave the beta any time from settings or tapping on a beta badge, like the one above.": "您可以隨時從設定中退出測試版,或是點擊測試版徽章,例如上面那個。",
+ "%(brand)s will reload with Spaces enabled. Communities and custom tags will be hidden.": "%(brand)s 將在啟用空間的情況下重新載入。社群與自訂標籤將會隱藏。",
+ "Beta available for web, desktop and Android. Thank you for trying the beta.": "測試版可用於網路、桌面與 Android。感謝您試用測試版。",
+ "%(brand)s will reload with Spaces disabled. Communities and custom tags will be visible again.": "%(brand)s 將在停用空間的情況下重新載入。社群與自訂標籤將再次可見。",
+ "Spaces are a new way to group rooms and people.": "空間是將聊天室與人們分組的一種新方式。"
}