"Can't connect to homeserver via HTTP when an HTTPS URL is in your browser bar. Either use HTTPS or <a>enable unsafe scripts</a>.":"當瀏覽器網址列裡有 HTTPS URL 時,不能使用 HTTP 連線到家伺服器。請採用 HTTPS 或者<a>允許不安全的指令稿</a>。",
"For security, this session has been signed out. Please sign in again.":"因為安全因素,此工作階段已被登出。請重新登入。",
"For security, logging out will delete any end-to-end encryption keys from this browser. If you want to be able to decrypt your conversation history from future Riot sessions, please export your room keys for safe-keeping.":"因為安全因素,登出將會從此瀏覽器刪除任何端到端加密的金鑰。若您想要在未來的 Riot 工作階段中解密您的對話紀錄,請將您的聊天室金鑰匯出並好好存放。",
"Resetting password will currently reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all devices, making encrypted chat history unreadable, unless you first export your room keys and re-import them afterwards. In future this will be improved.":"重設密碼目前會把所有裝置上的端到端加密金鑰重設,讓已加密的聊天歷史不可讀,除非您先匯出您的聊天室金鑰並在稍後重新匯入。這會在未來改進。",
"You are about to be taken to a third-party site so you can authenticate your account for use with %(integrationsUrl)s. Do you wish to continue?":"您即將被帶到第三方網站,以便您可以驗證您的帳戶以使用%(integrationsUrl)s。你想繼續嗎?",
"Close":"關閉",
"Create new room":"建立新聊天室",
"Room directory":"聊天室目錄",
"Start chat":"開始聊天",
"A text message has been sent to +%(msisdn)s. Please enter the verification code it contains":"文字訊息將會傳送到 +%(msisdn)s。請輸入其中包含的驗證碼",
"Accept":"接受",
"%(targetName)s accepted an invitation.":"%(targetName)s 已接受邀請。",
"%(targetName)s accepted the invitation for %(displayName)s.":"%(targetName)s 已接受 %(displayName)s 的邀請。",
"Missing Media Permissions, click here to request.":"遺失媒體權限,點選這裡來要求。",
"No Microphones detected":"未偵測到麥克風",
"No Webcams detected":"未偵測到網路攝影機",
"No media permissions":"沒有媒體權限",
"You may need to manually permit Riot to access your microphone/webcam":"您可能需要手動允許 Riot 存取您的麥克風/網路攝影機",
"Hide removed messages":"隱藏已移除的訊息",
"Alias (optional)":"別名(選擇性)",
"Are you sure you want to leave the room '%(roomName)s'?":"您確定您要想要離開房間 '%(roomName)s' 嗎?",
"Bans user with given id":"禁止有指定 ID 的使用者",
"Can't connect to homeserver - please check your connectivity, ensure your <a>homeserver's SSL certificate</a> is trusted, and that a browser extension is not blocking requests.":"無法連線到家伺服器 - 請檢查您的連線,確保您的<a>家伺服器的 SSL 憑證</a>可被信任,而瀏覽器擴充套件也沒有阻擋請求。",
"%(senderName)s changed the power level of %(powerLevelDiffText)s.":"%(senderName)s 變更了 %(powerLevelDiffText)s 權限等級。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the room name to %(roomName)s.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 將房間名稱變更為 %(roomName)s。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s removed the room name.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已經移除了房間名稱。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the topic to \"%(topic)s\".":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已經變更主題為「%(topic)s」。",
"Changes to who can read history will only apply to future messages in this room":"變更誰可以讀取歷史紀錄的設定僅套用於此房間未來的訊息",
"Changes your display nickname":"變更您的顯示暱稱",
"Changing password will currently reset any end-to-end encryption keys on all devices, making encrypted chat history unreadable, unless you first export your room keys and re-import them afterwards. In future this will be improved.":"目前變更密碼將會重設在所有裝置上的端對端加密金鑰,讓加密的聊天歷史無法讀取,除非您先匯出您的房間金鑰,並在稍後重新匯入它們。這會在未來改進。",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they are invited.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員,從他們被邀請開始.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members, from the point they joined.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員,從他們加入開始.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to all room members.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 所有聊天室成員.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to anyone.":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 任何人.",
"%(senderName)s made future room history visible to unknown (%(visibility)s).":"%(senderName)s 讓未來的房間歷史紀錄可見於 未知 (%(visibility)s).",
"%(senderName)s requested a VoIP conference.":"%(senderName)s 請求了一次 VoIP 會議。",
"Results from DuckDuckGo":"DuckDuckGo 的結果",
"Room contains unknown devices":"包含了未知裝置的房間",
"%(roomName)s does not exist.":"%(roomName)s 不存在。",
"%(roomName)s is not accessible at this time.":"%(roomName)s 此時無法存取。",
"Save":"儲存",
"Seen by %(userName)s at %(dateTime)s":"%(userName)s 在 %(dateTime)s 時看過",
"Send anyway":"無論如何都要傳送",
"Show Text Formatting Toolbar":"顯示文字格式化工具列",
"Start authentication":"開始認證",
"Tagged as: ":"標記為: ",
"The phone number entered looks invalid":"輸入的電話號碼看起來無效",
"The signing key you provided matches the signing key you received from %(userId)s's device %(deviceId)s. Device marked as verified.":"您提供的簽署金鑰與您從 %(userId)s 的裝置 %(deviceId)s 收到的簽署金鑰相符。裝置被標記為已驗證。",
"The remote side failed to pick up":"遠端未能接聽",
"This Home Server does not support login using email address.":"這個家伺服器不支援使用電子郵件地址登入。",
"This invitation was sent to an email address which is not associated with this account:":"這份邀請被傳送給與此帳號無關的電子郵件地址:",
"This room has no local addresses":"此房間沒有本機地址",
"This room is not recognised.":"此房間不被認可。",
"These are experimental features that may break in unexpected ways":"這些是可能會以非預期的方式故障的實驗性功能",
"The visibility of existing history will be unchanged":"既存歷史紀錄的可見性將不會變更",
"This doesn't appear to be a valid email address":"這似乎不是有效的電子郵件地址",
"This is a preview of this room. Room interactions have been disabled":"這是房間的預覽。房間互動已停用",
"This phone number is already in use":"這個電話號碼已在使用中",
"This room":"此房間",
"This room is not accessible by remote Matrix servers":"此房間無法被遠端的 Matrix 伺服器存取",
"This room's internal ID is":"此房間的內部 ID 為",
"To link to a room it must have <a>an address</a>.":"要連結到房間,它必須有<a>地址</a>。",
"To reset your password, enter the email address linked to your account":"要重設您的密碼,輸入連結到您的帳號的電子郵件地址",
"To use it, just wait for autocomplete results to load and tab through them.":"要使用它,只要等待自動完成的結果載入並在它們上面按 Tab。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but you do not have permission to view the message in question.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是問題是您沒有權限檢視相關的訊息。",
"Tried to load a specific point in this room's timeline, but was unable to find it.":"嘗試載入此房間時間軸的特定時間點,但是找不到。",
"Unable to remove contact information":"無法移除聯絡人資訊",
"(warning: cannot be disabled again!)":"(警告:無法再停用!)",
"Warning!":"警告!",
"WARNING: Device already verified, but keys do NOT MATCH!":"警告:裝置已驗證,但金鑰不符合!",
"WARNING: KEY VERIFICATION FAILED! The signing key for %(userId)s and device %(deviceId)s is \"%(fprint)s\" which does not match the provided key \"%(fingerprint)s\". This could mean your communications are being intercepted!":"警告:金鑰驗證失敗!%(userId)s 與裝置 %(deviceId)s 的簽署金鑰是「%(fprint)s」,其並不符合提供的金鑰「%(fingerprint)s」。這可能代表您的通訊已被攔截!",
"Who can access this room?":"誰可以存取此房間?",
"Who can read history?":"誰可以讀取歷史紀錄?",
"Who would you like to add to this room?":"您想要新增誰到此房間?",
"Who would you like to communicate with?":"您想與誰通訊?",
"Would you like to <acceptText>accept</acceptText> or <declineText>decline</declineText> this invitation?":"您想要<acceptText>接受</acceptText>或<declineText>拒絕</declineText>此邀請?",
"You already have existing direct chats with this user:":"您已與此使用者直接聊天:",
"You're not in any rooms yet! Press <CreateRoomButton> to make a room or <RoomDirectoryButton> to browse the directory":"您尚未在任何房間!按下<CreateRoomButton> 來建立房間或 <RoomDirectoryButton> 來瀏覽目錄",
"You do not have permission to post to this room":"您沒有權限在此房間發言",
"You have been banned from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從 %(roomName)s 禁止。",
"You have been invited to join this room by %(inviterName)s":"您已被 %(inviterName)s 邀請加入此房間",
"You have been kicked from %(roomName)s by %(userName)s.":"您已被 %(userName)s 從 %(roomName)s 踢出。",
"You have been logged out of all devices and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device":"您已在所有裝置上登出,並且不會再收到推送通知。要重新啟用通知,再次於每個裝置上登入",
"You have <a>disabled</a> URL previews by default.":"您已預設<a>停用</a> URL 預覽。",
"You have <a>enabled</a> URL previews by default.":"您已預設<a>啟用</a> URL 預覽。",
"You have no visible notifications":"您沒有可見的通知",
"You may wish to login with a different account, or add this email to this account.":"您可能會想要以不同的帳號登入,或是把這個電子郵件加入到此帳號中。",
"You must <a>register</a> to use this functionality":"您必須<a>註冊</a>以使用此功能",
"You need to be able to invite users to do that.":"您需要邀請使用者來做這件事。",
"You need to be logged in.":"您需要登入。",
"You need to enter a user name.":"您需要輸入使用者名稱。",
"Your email address does not appear to be associated with a Matrix ID on this Homeserver.":"您的電子郵件地址似乎未在此家伺服器上與 Matrix ID 關聯。",
"Your password has been reset":"您的密碼已重設",
"Your password was successfully changed. You will not receive push notifications on other devices until you log back in to them":"您的密碼已成功變更。您將不會在其他裝置上收到推送通知,一直到您登入回那些裝置為止",
"You seem to be in a call, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎尚在通話中,您確定您想要結束通話嗎?",
"You seem to be uploading files, are you sure you want to quit?":"您似乎正在上傳檔案,您確定您想要結束嗎?",
"You should not yet trust it to secure data":"您不應該相信它來保護資料",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are promoting the user to have the same power level as yourself.":"您將無法復原此變更,因為您正在將其他使用者的權限等級提升到與您相同。",
"Your home server does not support device management.":"您的家伺服器不支援裝置管理。",
"Please select the destination room for this message":"請選取此訊息的目標房間",
"New Password":"新密碼",
"Start automatically after system login":"在系統登入後自動開始",
"Desktop specific":"桌面版特有",
"Analytics":"分析",
"Options":"選項",
"Riot collects anonymous analytics to allow us to improve the application.":"Riot 會收集匿名分析以讓我們可以改進此應用程式。",
"Passphrases must match":"通關密語必須符合",
"Passphrase must not be empty":"通關密語不能為空",
"Export room keys":"匯出房間金鑰",
"Confirm passphrase":"確認通關密語",
"Import room keys":"匯入房間金鑰",
"File to import":"要匯入的檔案",
"This process allows you to export the keys for messages you have received in encrypted rooms to a local file. You will then be able to import the file into another Matrix client in the future, so that client will also be able to decrypt these messages.":"這個過程讓您可以匯出您在加密的房間裡收到的訊息的金鑰到一個本機檔案。您將可以在未來匯入檔案到其他的 Matrix 客戶端,這樣客戶端就可以解密此訊息。",
"The exported file will allow anyone who can read it to decrypt any encrypted messages that you can see, so you should be careful to keep it secure. To help with this, you should enter a passphrase below, which will be used to encrypt the exported data. It will only be possible to import the data by using the same passphrase.":"匯出的檔案將會讓任何可以讀取它的人解密任何您可以看到的加密訊息,所以您必須謹慎地保管好它。為了協助您,您應該輸入下面的通關密語,其將會被用於加密匯出的資料。其只能使用相同的密碼來匯入資料。",
"This process allows you to import encryption keys that you had previously exported from another Matrix client. You will then be able to decrypt any messages that the other client could decrypt.":"這個過程讓您可以匯入您先前從其他 Matrix 客戶端匯出的加密金鑰。您將可以解密在其他客戶端可以解密的訊息。",
"The export file will be protected with a passphrase. You should enter the passphrase here, to decrypt the file.":"匯出檔案被通關密語所保護。您應該在這裡輸入通關密語來解密檔案。",
"You must join the room to see its files":"您必須加入房間來檢視它的檔案",
"Reject all %(invitedRooms)s invites":"拒絕所有 %(invitedRooms)s 邀請",
"Start new chat":"開始新聊天",
"Failed to invite":"邀請失敗",
"Failed to invite user":"邀請使用者失敗",
"Failed to invite the following users to the %(roomName)s room:":"邀請下列使用者到 %(roomName)s 房間失敗:",
"Confirm Removal":"確認移除",
"Are you sure you wish to remove (delete) this event? Note that if you delete a room name or topic change, it could undo the change.":"您確定您想要移除(刪除)此活動嗎?注意若您刪除房間名稱或主題變更,還是可以復原變更。",
"Unknown error":"未知的錯誤",
"Incorrect password":"不正確的密碼",
"To continue, please enter your password.":"要繼續,請輸入您的密碼。",
"To verify that this device can be trusted, please contact its owner using some other means (e.g. in person or a phone call) and ask them whether the key they see in their User Settings for this device matches the key below:":"要驗證此裝置是否可信,請使用其他方式(例如:面對面或是打電話)聯絡它的擁有者並詢問他們在使用者設定中看到此裝置的金鑰是否與下列的金鑰相符:",
"Device name":"裝置名稱",
"Device Name":"裝置名稱",
"Device key":"裝置金鑰",
"If it matches, press the verify button below. If it doesn't, then someone else is intercepting this device and you probably want to press the blacklist button instead.":"若其符合,按下下面的驗證按鈕。若其不符合,那麼就是有其他人試圖攔截此裝置,您應該按下黑名單按鈕。",
"In future this verification process will be more sophisticated.":"在未來,這個過程會更加複雜。",
"Verify device":"驗證裝置",
"I verify that the keys match":"我驗證金鑰相符",
"Unable to restore session":"無法復原工作階段",
"If you have previously used a more recent version of Riot, your session may be incompatible with this version. Close this window and return to the more recent version.":"若您先前使用過較新版本的 Riot,您的工作階段可能與此版本不相容。關閉此視窗並回到較新的版本。",
"You are currently blacklisting unverified devices; to send messages to these devices you must verify them.":"您目前正把未驗證的裝置列入黑名單;要傳送訊息到這些裝置,您必須先驗證它們。",
"We recommend you go through the verification process for each device to confirm they belong to their legitimate owner, but you can resend the message without verifying if you prefer.":"我們建議您對每一個裝置執行驗證過程以確認它們屬於其合法擁有者,但若您想要的話,您也可以重新傳送訊息而不必驗證它們。",
"\"%(RoomName)s\" contains devices that you haven't seen before.":"「%(RoomName)s」包含了您先前沒看過的裝置。",
"You can use the custom server options to sign into other Matrix servers by specifying a different Home server URL.":"您可以使用自訂伺服器選項來指定不同的家伺服器 URL 以登入到其他的 Matrix 伺服器。",
"This allows you to use this app with an existing Matrix account on a different home server.":"這讓您可以利用在不同的家伺服器上既有的 Matrix 帳號使用此應用程式。",
"You can also set a custom identity server but this will typically prevent interaction with users based on email address.":"您也可以設定自訂的身份伺服器,但其通常會阻止基於電子郵件的使用者互動。",
"Please check your email to continue registration.":"請檢查您的電子郵件來繼續註冊。",
"If you don't specify an email address, you won't be able to reset your password. Are you sure?":"若您不指定電子郵件,您將無法重設您的密碼。您確定嗎?",
"You are registering with %(SelectedTeamName)s":"您正以 %(SelectedTeamName)s 註冊",
"Updates":"更新",
"Check for update":"檢查更新",
"Start chatting":"開始聊天",
"Start Chatting":"開始聊天",
"Click on the button below to start chatting!":"點選下面的按鈕以開始聊天!",
"Username available":"使用者名稱可用",
"Username not available":"使用者名稱不可用",
"Something went wrong!":"出了點問題!",
"This will be your account name on the <span></span> homeserver, or you can pick a <a>different server</a>.":"這將是您在家伺服器上的帳號名稱<span></span>,或是您可以挑選一個<a>不同的伺服器</a>。",
"If you already have a Matrix account you can <a>log in</a> instead.":"若您已經有 Matrix 帳號,您可以<a>登入</a>。",
"Your browser does not support the required cryptography extensions":"您的瀏覽器不支援需要的加密擴充",
"There are unknown devices in this room: if you proceed without verifying them, it will be possible for someone to eavesdrop on your call.":"此聊天室有未知的裝置:若您想要不驗證它們而繼續,可能會有其他人竊聽您的通話。",
"Review Devices":"審閱裝置",
"Call Anyway":"無論如何都通話",
"Answer Anyway":"無論如何都回覆",
"Call":"通話",
"Answer":"回覆",
"Who would you like to add to this community?":"您想要把誰新增到此社群內?",
"Warning: any person you add to a community will be publicly visible to anyone who knows the community ID":"警告:任何您新增到社群內的人都可以被任何知道社群 ID 的人公開看見",
"Invite new community members":"邀請新社群成員",
"Name or matrix ID":"名稱或 matrix ID",
"Invite to Community":"邀請到社群",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this community?":"您想要新增哪個聊天室到此社群?",
"%(senderName)s sent an image":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一張圖片",
"%(senderName)s sent a video":"%(senderName)s 傳送了一則視訊",
"%(senderName)s uploaded a file":"%(senderName)s 上傳了一個檔案",
"Disinvite this user?":"取消邀請此使用者?",
"Kick this user?":"踢除此使用者?",
"Unban this user?":"取消阻擋此使用者?",
"Ban this user?":"阻擋此使用者?",
"You will not be able to undo this change as you are demoting yourself, if you are the last privileged user in the room it will be impossible to regain privileges.":"如果您是聊天室中最後一位有特殊權限的使用者,您將無法復原此變更,因為無法再獲得特定權限。",
"Unignore":"取消忽略",
"Ignore":"忽略",
"Jump to read receipt":"跳到讀取回條",
"Mention":"提及",
"Invite":"邀請",
"User Options":"使用者選項",
"Send an encrypted reply…":"傳送加密的回覆……",
"Send a reply (unencrypted)…":"傳送回覆(未加密)……",
"Send an encrypted message…":"傳送加密的訊息……",
"Send a message (unencrypted)…":"傳送訊息(未加密)……",
"Unpin Message":"取消釘選訊息",
"Jump to message":"跳到訊息",
"No pinned messages.":"沒有已釘選的訊息。",
"Loading...":"正在載入……",
"Pinned Messages":"已釘選的訊息",
"%(duration)ss":"%(duration)s 秒",
"%(duration)sm":"%(duration)s 分鐘",
"%(duration)sh":"%(duration)s 小時",
"%(duration)sd":"%(duration)s 天",
"Online for %(duration)s":"已上線 %(duration)s",
"Idle for %(duration)s":"已閒置 %(duration)s",
"Offline for %(duration)s":"已離線 %(duration)s",
"Unknown for %(duration)s":"未知 %(duration)s",
"Unknown":"未知",
"Replying":"正在回覆",
"No rooms to show":"未顯示聊天室",
"Unnamed room":"未命名的聊天室",
"World readable":"所有人可讀",
"Guests can join":"訪客可加入",
"Remove avatar":"移除大頭貼",
"Drop here to favourite":"拖曳到這裡以加入到最愛",
"Drop here to tag direct chat":"拖曳到這裡以為聊天加上標籤",
"Drop here to restore":"拖曳到這裡以復原",
"Drop here to demote":"拖曳到這裡以降級",
"Community Invites":"社群邀請",
"You have been kicked from this room by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從此聊天室中踢除。",
"You have been banned from this room by %(userName)s.":"您已經被 %(userName)s 從此聊天室中阻擋。",
"You are trying to access a room.":"您正在嘗試存取聊天室。",
"To change the room's avatar, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的大頭貼,您必須是",
"To change the room's name, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的名稱,您必須是",
"To change the room's main address, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的主地址,您必須是",
"To change the room's history visibility, you must be a":"要變更聊天室的歷史紀錄可見度,您必須是",
"To change the permissions in the room, you must be a":"要變更聊天室中的權限,您必須是",
"To change the topic, you must be a":"要變更主題,您必須是",
"To modify widgets in the room, you must be a":"要修改聊天室中的小工具,您必須是",
"Banned by %(displayName)s":"被 %(displayName)s 阻擋",
"Members only (since the point in time of selecting this option)":"僅成員(自選取此選項開始)",
"Members only (since they were invited)":"僅成員(自他們被邀請開始)",
"Members only (since they joined)":"僅成員(自他們加入開始)",
"To send messages, you must be a":"要傳送訊息,您必須是",
"To invite users into the room, you must be a":"要邀請使用者到聊天室,您必須是",
"To configure the room, you must be a":"要設定聊天室,您必須是",
"To kick users, you must be a":"要踢除使用者,您必須是",
"To ban users, you must be a":"要阻擋使用者,您必須是",
"To remove other users' messages, you must be a":"要移除其他使用者的訊息,您必須是",
"To send events of type <eventType/>, you must be a":"要傳送 <eventType/> 類型的活動,您必須是",
"Addresses":"地址",
"Invalid community ID":"無效的社群 ID",
"'%(groupId)s' is not a valid community ID":"「%(groupId)s」不是有效的社群 ID",
"Try using one of the following valid address types: %(validTypesList)s.":"嘗試使用下列有效地地址格式中的其中一個:%(validTypesList)s。",
"You have entered an invalid address.":"您輸入了無效的地址。",
"Community IDs may only contain characters a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./'":"社群 ID 只能包含 a-z, 0-9, or '=_-./' 等字元",
"Something went wrong whilst creating your community":"建立社群時發生問題",
"Create Community":"建立社群",
"Community Name":"社群名稱",
"Community ID":"社群 ID",
"example":"範例",
"Advanced options":"進階選項",
"Block users on other matrix homeservers from joining this room":"阻擋在其他 matrix 家伺服器的使用者加入此聊天室",
"This setting cannot be changed later!":"這個設定無法在之後變更!",
"<h1>HTML for your community's page</h1>\n<p>\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\n some important <a href=\"foo\">links</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n You can even use 'img' tags\n</p>\n":"<h1>您社群頁面的 HTML</h1>\n<p>\n 使用長描述來為社群的新成員簡介,或是散發\n 一些重要<a href=\"foo\">連結</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n 您甚至可以使用 'img' 標籤\n</p>\n",
"Add rooms to the community summary":"新增聊天室到社群摘要中",
"Which rooms would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增哪個聊天室到此摘要中?",
"Add to summary":"新增到摘要",
"Failed to add the following rooms to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增以下聊天室到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a Room":"新增聊天室",
"Failed to remove the room from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除聊天室失敗",
"The room '%(roomName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"聊天室「%(roomName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Add users to the community summary":"新增使用者到社群摘要中",
"Who would you like to add to this summary?":"您想要新增誰到此摘要中?",
"Failed to add the following users to the summary of %(groupId)s:":"新增下列使用者到 %(groupId)s 的摘要中失敗:",
"Add a User":"新增使用者",
"Failed to remove a user from the summary of %(groupId)s":"從 %(groupId)s 的摘要中移除使用者失敗",
"The user '%(displayName)s' could not be removed from the summary.":"使用者「%(displayName)s」無法從摘要中移除。",
"Failed to update community":"更新社群失敗",
"Unable to accept invite":"無法接受邀請",
"Unable to reject invite":"無法回絕邀請",
"Leave Community":"離開社群",
"Leave %(groupName)s?":"離開 %(groupName)s?",
"Leave":"離開",
"Community Settings":"社群設定",
"These rooms are displayed to community members on the community page. Community members can join the rooms by clicking on them.":"這些聊天室在社群頁面上顯示給社群成員。社群成員可以透過點按它們來加入聊天室。",
"%(inviter)s has invited you to join this community":"%(inviter)s 已經邀請您加入此社群",
"You are an administrator of this community":"您是此社群的管理員",
"You are a member of this community":"您是此社群的成員",
"Your community hasn't got a Long Description, a HTML page to show to community members.<br />Click here to open settings and give it one!":"您的社群尚未有長描述,一個顯示給社群成員的 HTML 頁面。<br />點按這裡以開啟設並建立一個!",
"Long Description (HTML)":"長描述(HTML)",
"Description":"描述",
"Community %(groupId)s not found":"找不到社群 %(groupId)s",
"This Home server does not support communities":"這個家伺服器不支援社群",
"Failed to load %(groupId)s":"載入 %(groupId)s 失敗",
"Old cryptography data detected":"偵測到舊的加密資料",
"Data from an older version of Riot has been detected. This will have caused end-to-end cryptography to malfunction in the older version. End-to-end encrypted messages exchanged recently whilst using the older version may not be decryptable in this version. This may also cause messages exchanged with this version to fail. If you experience problems, log out and back in again. To retain message history, export and re-import your keys.":"偵測到來自舊版 Riot 的資料。這將會造成舊版的端到端加密失敗。在此版本中使用最近在舊版本交換的金鑰可能無法解密訊息。這也會造成與此版本的訊息交換失敗。若您遇到問題,請登出並重新登入。要保留訊息歷史,請匯出並重新匯入您的金鑰。",
"Your Communities":"您的社群",
"Error whilst fetching joined communities":"擷取已加入的社群時發生錯誤",
"Create a new community":"建立新社群",
"Create a community to group together users and rooms! Build a custom homepage to mark out your space in the Matrix universe.":"建立社群以將使用者與聊天室湊成一組!建立自訂的首頁以在 Matrix 宇宙中標出您的空間。",
"%(count)s of your messages have not been sent.|one":"您的訊息尚未傳送。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|other":"現在<resendText>重新傳送全部</resendText>或<cancelText>取消全部</cancelText>。您也可以選取單一訊息以重新傳送或取消。",
"%(count)s <resendText>Resend all</resendText> or <cancelText>cancel all</cancelText> now. You can also select individual messages to resend or cancel.|one":"現在<resendText>重新傳送訊息</resendText>或<cancelText>取消訊息</cancelText>。",
"Warning":"警告",
"There's no one else here! Would you like to <inviteText>invite others</inviteText> or <nowarnText>stop warning about the empty room</nowarnText>?":"沒有其他人了!您想要<inviteText>邀請其他人</inviteText>或<nowarnText>停止關於空聊天室的警告嗎</nowarnText>?",
"Light theme":"亮色主題",
"Dark theme":"暗色主題",
"Status.im theme":"Status.im 主題",
"Ignored Users":"已忽略的使用者",
"Privacy is important to us, so we don't collect any personal or identifiable data for our analytics.":"隱私對我們來說至關重要,所以我們不會收集任何私人或可辨識的資料供我們的分析使用。",
"Learn more about how we use analytics.":"得知更多關於我們如何使用分析資料的資訊。",
"An email has been sent to %(emailAddress)s. Once you've followed the link it contains, click below.":"電子郵件已傳送至 %(emailAddress)s。您必須跟隨其中包含了連結,點按下面的連結。",
"Please note you are logging into the %(hs)s server, not matrix.org.":"請注意,您正在登入 %(hs)s 伺服器,不是 matrix.org。",
"This homeserver doesn't offer any login flows which are supported by this client.":"這個家伺服器不提供任何此客戶端支援的登入流程。",
"Sign in to get started":"登入以開始",
"Ignores a user, hiding their messages from you":"忽略使用者,從您這裡隱藏他們的訊息",
"Stops ignoring a user, showing their messages going forward":"停止忽略使用者,顯示他們的訊息",
"Notify the whole room":"通知整個聊天室",
"Room Notification":"聊天室通知",
"The information being sent to us to help make Riot.im better includes:":"協助讓 Riot.im 變得更好的傳送給我們的資訊包含了:",
"Where this page includes identifiable information, such as a room, user or group ID, that data is removed before being sent to the server.":"這個頁面包含了可識別的資訊,如聊天室、使用者或群組 ID,這些資料會在傳到伺服器前被刪除。",
"The platform you're on":"您使用的平臺是",
"The version of Riot.im":"Riot.im 的版本",
"Whether or not you're logged in (we don't record your user name)":"您是否登入(我們不會紀錄您的使用者名稱)",
"Your language of choice":"您選擇的語言",
"Which officially provided instance you are using, if any":"您正在使用的任何官方實體,如果有的話",
"Whether or not you're using the Richtext mode of the Rich Text Editor":"您是否正在使用豐富文字編輯器的豐富文字模式",
"Failed to add tag %(tagName)s to room":"新增標籤 %(tagName)s 到聊天室失敗",
"Did you know: you can use communities to filter your Riot.im experience!":"您知道嗎:您可以使用社群來強化您的 Riot.im 使用體驗!",
"To set up a filter, drag a community avatar over to the filter panel on the far left hand side of the screen. You can click on an avatar in the filter panel at any time to see only the rooms and people associated with that community.":"要設定過濾器,拖曳社群大頭貼到位於螢幕最左邊的過濾器面板。您可以在任何時候在過濾器面板中的大頭貼上點按以檢視與該社群關聯的聊天室與夥伴。",
"Your key share request has been sent - please check your other devices for key share requests.":"您的金鑰分享請求已傳送,請檢查您的其他裝置來看看金鑰分享請求。",
"Key share requests are sent to your other devices automatically. If you rejected or dismissed the key share request on your other devices, click here to request the keys for this session again.":"金鑰分享請求已自動傳送到您的其他裝置。若您在您的其他裝置上回絕了金鑰分享請求,點按這裡以再次請求這個工作階段的金鑰。",
"If your other devices do not have the key for this message you will not be able to decrypt them.":"若您的其他裝置沒有這個訊息的金鑰,您將無法將它們解密。",
"Key request sent.":"金鑰請求已傳送。",
"<requestLink>Re-request encryption keys</requestLink> from your other devices.":"從您的其他裝置<requestLink>重新請求加密金鑰</requestLink>。",
"%(user)s is a %(userRole)s":"%(user)s 是 %(userRole)s",
"If you've submitted a bug via GitHub, debug logs can help us track down the problem. Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.":"如果您透過 GitHub 來回報錯誤,除錯訊息可以用來追蹤問題。除錯訊息包含應用程式的使用資料,包括您的使用者名稱、您所造訪的房間/群組的 ID 或別名、其他使用者的使用者名稱等,其中不包含訊息本身。",
"Seen by %(displayName)s (%(userName)s) at %(dateTime)s":"被 %(displayName)s (%(userName)s) 於 %(dateTime)s 看過",
"Unable to join community":"無法加入社群",
"Unable to leave community":"無法離開社群",
"Changes made to your community <bold1>name</bold1> and <bold2>avatar</bold2> might not be seen by other users for up to 30 minutes.":"對您的社群的<bold1>名稱</bold1>與<bold2>大頭貼</bold2>的變更可能在最多30分鐘內不會被其他使用者看到。",
"Enter keywords separated by a comma:":"輸入以逗號隔開的關鍵字:",
"Forward Message":"轉寄訊息",
"You have successfully set a password and an email address!":"您已經成功設定密碼與電子郵件地址!",
"Remove %(name)s from the directory?":"自目錄中移除 %(name)s?",
"Riot uses many advanced browser features, some of which are not available or experimental in your current browser.":"Riot 使用了許多先進的瀏覽器功能,有些在你目前所用的瀏覽器上無法使用或僅為實驗中的功能。",
"Developer Tools":"開發者工具",
"Preparing to send logs":"準備傳送除錯訊息",
"Enable desktop notifications":"啟用桌面通知",
"Explore Account Data":"探索帳號資料",
"All messages (noisy)":"所有訊息(吵鬧)",
"Saturday":"星期六",
"Remember, you can always set an email address in user settings if you change your mind.":"記住,如果您改變心意了,您永遠可以在使用者設定中設定電子郵件地址。",
"Direct Chat":"私人聊天",
"The server may be unavailable or overloaded":"伺服器可能無法使用或是超過負載",
"Reject":"拒絕",
"Failed to set Direct Message status of room":"無法設定聊天室的私人訊息狀態",
"Monday":"星期一",
"Remove from Directory":"自目錄中移除",
"Enable them now":"現在啟用",
"Messages containing my user name":"訊息中有我的使用者名稱",
"Toolbox":"工具箱",
"Collecting logs":"收集記錄",
"more":"更多",
"GitHub issue link:":"GitHub 問題回報連結:",
"You must specify an event type!":"您必須指定事件類型!",
"(HTTP status %(httpStatus)s)":"(HTTP 狀態 %(httpStatus)s)",
"All Rooms":"所有的聊天室",
"What's New":"新鮮事",
"Please install <chromeLink>Chrome</chromeLink> or <firefoxLink>Firefox</firefoxLink> for the best experience.":"請安裝 <chromeLink>Chrome</chromeLink> 或 <firefoxLink>Firefox</firefoxLink> 以取得最佳體驗。",
"Failed to get public room list":"無法取得公開的聊天室清單",
"Send logs":"傳送記錄",
"All messages":"所有訊息",
"Call invitation":"通話邀請",
"Downloading update...":"正在下䵧更新...",
"State Key":"狀態金鑰",
"Failed to send custom event.":"傳送自訂式件失敗。",
"What's new?":"有什麼新聞?",
"Notify me for anything else":"所有消息都通知我",
"View Source":"檢視來源",
"Keywords":"關鍵字",
"Can't update user notification settings":"無法更新使用者的通知設定",
"Notify for all other messages/rooms":"通知其他所有的訊息/聊天室",
"Unable to look up room ID from server":"無法從伺服器找到聊天室 ID",
"Couldn't find a matching Matrix room":"不能找到符合 Matrix 的聊天室",
"Invite to this room":"邀請加入這個聊天室",
"You cannot delete this message. (%(code)s)":"你不能刪除這個訊息。(%(code)s)",
"Thursday":"星期四",
"Search…":"搜尋…",
"Logs sent":"除錯訊息已經傳送",
"Back":"返回",
"Reply":"回覆",
"Show message in desktop notification":"在桌面通知中顯示訊息",
"Debug logs contain application usage data including your username, the IDs or aliases of the rooms or groups you have visited and the usernames of other users. They do not contain messages.":"除錯訊息包含應用程式的使用資料,包括您的使用者名稱、您所造訪的房間/群組的 ID 或別名、其他使用者的使用者名稱等,其中不包含訊息本身。",
"Unhide Preview":"取消隱藏預覽",
"Unable to join network":"無法加入網路",
"You might have configured them in a client other than Riot. You cannot tune them in Riot but they still apply":"你也許不曾在其它 Riot 之外的客戶端設定它們。在 Riot 底下你無法調整它們但其仍然可用",
"Sorry, your browser is <b>not</b> able to run Riot.":"可惜,您的瀏覽器 <b>無法</b> 執行 Riot.",
"Riot does not know how to join a room on this network":"Riot 不知道如何在此網路中加入聊天室",
"Set Password":"設定密碼",
"Enable audible notifications in web client":"在網頁客戶端啟用音訊通知",
"Off":"關閉",
"#example":"#範例",
"Mentions only":"僅提及",
"Wednesday":"星期三",
"You can now return to your account after signing out, and sign in on other devices.":"您可以在登出後回到您的帳號,並在其他裝置上登入。",
"Enable email notifications":"啟用電子郵件通知",
"Event Type":"事件類型",
"Download this file":"下載這個檔案",
"Pin Message":"釘選訊息",
"Failed to change settings":"變更設定失敗",
"View Community":"檢視社群",
"%(count)s Members|one":"%(count)s 個成員",
"Event sent!":"事件已傳送!",
"Event Content":"事件內容",
"Thank you!":"感謝您!",
"Quote":"引用",
"Collapse panel":"摺疊面板",
"With your current browser, the look and feel of the application may be completely incorrect, and some or all features may not function. If you want to try it anyway you can continue, but you are on your own in terms of any issues you may encounter!":"您目前的瀏覽器,其應用程式的外觀和感覺可能完全不正確,有些或全部功能可以無法使用。如果您仍想要繼續嘗試,可以繼續,但必須自行承擔後果!",
"Log out and remove encryption keys?":"登出或移除加密金鑰?",
"Send Logs":"傳送紀錄",
"Clear Storage and Sign Out":"清除儲存的東西並登出",
"Refresh":"重新整理",
"We encountered an error trying to restore your previous session.":"我們在嘗試復原您先前的工作階段時遇到了一點錯誤。",
"Clearing your browser's storage may fix the problem, but will sign you out and cause any encrypted chat history to become unreadable.":"清除您瀏覽器的儲存的東西也許可以修復問題,但會將您登出並造成任何已加密的聊天都無法讀取。",
"Please help improve Riot.im by sending <UsageDataLink>anonymous usage data</UsageDataLink>. This will use a cookie (please see our <PolicyLink>Cookie Policy</PolicyLink>).":"請透過傳送<UsageDataLink>匿名使用資料</UsageDataLink>來協助改善 Riot.im。這將會使用 cookie(請參見我們的 <PolicyLink>Cookie 政策</PolicyLink>)。",
"Please help improve Riot.im by sending <UsageDataLink>anonymous usage data</UsageDataLink>. This will use a cookie.":"請透過傳送<UsageDataLink>匿名使用資料</UsageDataLink>來協助改善 Riot.im。這將會使用 cookie。",
"Yes, I want to help!":"是的,我想要協助!",
"Warning: This widget might use cookies.":"警告:此小工具可能會使用 cookies。",
"Failed to indicate account erasure":"指示帳號刪除失敗",
"This will make your account permanently unusable. You will not be able to log in, and no one will be able to re-register the same user ID. This will cause your account to leave all rooms it is participating in, and it will remove your account details from your identity server. <b>This action is irreversible.</b>":"這將會讓您的帳號永久無法使用。您將無法登入,且也沒有人可以重新註冊一個相同的使用者 ID。這將會造成您的帳號離開所有已參與的聊天室,並將會從識別伺服器上移除您帳號的所有詳細資訊。<b>此動作是不可逆的。</b>",
"Deactivating your account <b>does not by default cause us to forget messages you have sent.</b> If you would like us to forget your messages, please tick the box below.":"停用您的帳號<b>預設不會讓我們忘記您已經傳送過的訊息。</b>若您想要我們忘記您的訊息,請在下面的方框中打勾。",
"Message visibility in Matrix is similar to email. Our forgetting your messages means that messages you have sent will not be shared with any new or unregistered users, but registered users who already have access to these messages will still have access to their copy.":"在 Matrix 中的訊息可見度類似於電子郵件。我們忘記您的訊息代表您傳送過的訊息不會有任何新的或未註冊的使用者看到,但已註冊且已經看過這些訊息的使用者還是看得到他們的副本。",
"Please forget all messages I have sent when my account is deactivated (<b>Warning:</b> this will cause future users to see an incomplete view of conversations)":"請在我的帳號停用時忘記我傳送過的所有訊息(<b>警告:</b>這將會造成未來的使用者無法看見完整的對話紀錄)",
"To continue, please enter your password:":"要繼續,請輸入您的密碼:",
"password":"密碼",
"Can't leave Server Notices room":"無法離開伺服器通知聊天室",
"This room is used for important messages from the Homeserver, so you cannot leave it.":"這個聊天室是用於發佈從家伺服器而來的重要訊息,所以您不能離開它。",
"Terms and Conditions":"條款與細則",
"To continue using the %(homeserverDomain)s homeserver you must review and agree to our terms and conditions.":"要繼續使用 %(homeserverDomain)s 家伺服器,您必須審閱並同意我們的條款與細則。",
"In encrypted rooms, like this one, URL previews are disabled by default to ensure that your homeserver (where the previews are generated) cannot gather information about links you see in this room.":"在加密的聊天室中(這個就是),URL 預覽會預設停用以確保您的家伺服器(預覽生成的地方)無法在這個聊天室中收集關於您看到的連結的資訊。",
"When someone puts a URL in their message, a URL preview can be shown to give more information about that link such as the title, description, and an image from the website.":"當某人在他們的訊息中放置 URL 時,URL 預覽可以顯示如標題、描述與網頁上的圖片等等來給您更多關於該連結的資訊。",
"The email field must not be blank.":"電子郵件欄不能留空。",
"The user name field must not be blank.":"使用者名稱欄不能留空。",
"The phone number field must not be blank.":"電話號碼欄不能留空。",
"You can't send any messages until you review and agree to <consentLink>our terms and conditions</consentLink>.":"您在審閱並同意<consentLink>我們的條款與條件</consentLink>前無法傳送訊息。",
"An error ocurred whilst trying to remove the widget from the room":"嘗試從聊天室移除小工具時發生錯誤",
"Your message wasn’t sent because this homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User Limit. Please contact your service administrator to continue using the service.":"您的訊息因為這個家伺服器到達了它的每月活躍使用者限制而沒有傳送出去。請聯絡您的服務管理員以繼續使用服務。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit":"此家伺服器達到了其每月活躍使用者限制",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit. Please contact your service administrator to continue using the service.":"您的訊息因為這個家伺服器到達了它的每月活躍使用者限制而沒有傳送出去。請聯絡您的服務管理員以繼續使用服務。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"這個家伺服器已經達到了其每月活躍使用者限制。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用服務。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit so some users will not be able to log in. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to get this limit increased.":"此家伺服器已達到其每月活躍使用者限制,所以其部份使用者將會無法登入。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以讓此限制增加。",
"There is a known vulnerability affecting this room.":"有一個已知的安全性漏洞影響此聊天室。",
"This room version is vulnerable to malicious modification of room state.":"此聊天室版本易受惡意修改聊天室狀態的影響。",
"Click here to upgrade to the latest room version and ensure room integrity is protected.":"點選這裡以升級到最新的聊天室版本並確保聊天室的完整性已被保護。",
"Only room administrators will see this warning":"僅聊天室管理員會看到此警告",
"Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用服務。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit.":"這個家伺服器已經到達其每月活躍使用者限制。",
"This homeserver has exceeded one of its resource limits.":"此家伺服器已經超過其中一項資源限制。",
"Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to get this limit increased.":"請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以讓此限制增加。",
"This homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User limit so <b>some users will not be able to log in</b>.":"此家伺服器已經達到其每月活躍使用者限制所以<b>某些使用者將會無法登入</b>。",
"This homeserver has exceeded one of its resource limits so <b>some users will not be able to log in</b>.":"此家伺服器已超過其中一項資源限制所以<b>某些使用者可能會無法登入</b>。",
"Upgrade Room Version":"更新聊天室版本",
"Upgrading this room requires closing down the current instance of the room and creating a new room it its place. To give room members the best possible experience, we will:":"更新此聊天室需要關閉目前的聊天室實體並建立一個新的聊天室。為了給予聊天室成員最佳的體驗,我們將會:",
"Create a new room with the same name, description and avatar":"使用同樣的名稱、描述與大頭貼建立新聊天室",
"Update any local room aliases to point to the new room":"更新任何本地聊天室別名以指向新的聊天室",
"Stop users from speaking in the old version of the room, and post a message advising users to move to the new room":"讓使用者在舊版聊天室停止發言,並張貼訊息建議使用者移動到新的聊天室",
"Put a link back to the old room at the start of the new room so people can see old messages":"在新聊天室的開始處放置連回舊聊天室的連結,這樣夥伴們就可以看到舊的訊息",
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has hit its Monthly Active User Limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"您的訊息未被傳送,因為其家伺服器已經達到了其每月活躍使用者限制。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用服務。",
"Your message wasn't sent because this homeserver has exceeded a resource limit. Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using the service.":"您的訊息未傳送,因為其家伺服器已超過一項資源限制。請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼序使用服務。",
"Please <a>contact your service administrator</a> to continue using this service.":"請<a>聯絡您的服務管理員</a>以繼續使用此服務。",
"Increase performance by only loading room members on first view":"透過僅在第一次檢視時載入聊天室成員來增加效能",
"Unable to connect to Homeserver. Retrying...":"無法連線到家伺服器。正在重試……",
"%(senderName)s added %(count)s %(addedAddresses)s as addresses for this room.|one":"%(senderName)s 新增了 %(addedAddresses)s 為此聊天室的位置。",
"%(senderName)s added %(count)s %(addedAddresses)s as addresses for this room.|other":"%(senderName)s 新增了 %(addedAddresses)s 為此聊天室的位置。",
"%(senderName)s removed %(count)s %(removedAddresses)s as addresses for this room.|one":"%(senderName)s 移除了 %(removedAddresses)s 為此聊天室的位置。",
"%(senderName)s removed %(count)s %(removedAddresses)s as addresses for this room.|other":"%(senderName)s 移除了 %(removedAddresses)s 為此聊天室的位置。",
"%(senderName)s added %(addedAddresses)s and removed %(removedAddresses)s as addresses for this room.":"%(senderName)s 新增了 %(addedAddresses)s 並移除了 %(removedAddresses)s 為此聊天室的位置。",
"%(senderName)s set the main address for this room to %(address)s.":"%(senderName)s 為此聊天室設定了主要位置 %(address)s。",
"%(senderName)s removed the main address for this room.":"%(senderName)s 移除了此聊天室的主要位置。",
"Before submitting logs, you must <a>create a GitHub issue</a> to describe your problem.":"在遞交紀錄檔前,您必須<a>建立 GitHub 議題</a>以描述您的問題。",
"What GitHub issue are these logs for?":"這些紀錄檔的 GitHub 議題是什麼?",
"Riot now uses 3-5x less memory, by only loading information about other users when needed. Please wait whilst we resynchronise with the server!":"Riot 現在僅使用三分之一到五分之一的記憶體,僅在需要時才會載入其他使用者的資訊。請等待我們與伺服器重新同步!",
"<h1>HTML for your community's page</h1>\r\n<p>\r\n Use the long description to introduce new members to the community, or distribute\r\n some important <a href=\"foo\">links</a>\r\n</p>\r\n<p>\r\n You can even use 'img' tags\r\n</p>\r\n":"<h1>您社群頁面的 HTML</h1>\n<p>\n 使用長描述以向新成員介紹社群,或是散佈\n 一些重要<a href=\"foo\">連結</a>\n</p>\n<p>\n 您也可以使用「img」標籤\n</p>\n",
"Submit Debug Logs":"遞交除錯紀錄",
"An email address is required to register on this homeserver.":"在此家伺服器上註冊必須填入電子郵件。",
"A phone number is required to register on this homeserver.":"在此伺服器上註冊必須填入電話號碼。",
"You've previously used Riot on %(host)s with lazy loading of members enabled. In this version lazy loading is disabled. As the local cache is not compatible between these two settings, Riot needs to resync your account.":"您之前曾在 %(host)s 上使用 Riot 並啟用成員列表的延遲載入。在此版本中延遲載入已停用。由於本機快取在這兩個設定間不相容,Riot 必須重新同步您的帳號。",
"If the other version of Riot is still open in another tab, please close it as using Riot on the same host with both lazy loading enabled and disabled simultaneously will cause issues.":"若其他分頁仍有不同版本的 Riot,請將其關閉,因為在同一個主機上同時啟用和停用延遲載入將會發生問題。",
"Pin unread rooms to the top of the room list":"釘選未讀的聊天示到聊天室清單頂端",
"Pin rooms I'm mentioned in to the top of the room list":"釘選我被提及的聊天室到聊天室清單頂端",
"If you would like to create a Matrix account you can <a>register</a> now.":"若您想要建立一個 Matrix 帳號,您現在可以<a>註冊</a>了。",
"You are currently using Riot anonymously as a guest.":"您目前是以訪客的身份匿名使用 Riot。",
"You are an administrator of this community. You will not be able to rejoin without an invite from another administrator.":"您是此社群的管理員。您將無法在沒有其他管理員的邀請下重新加入。",
"Unable to load! Check your network connectivity and try again.":"無法載入!請檢查您的網路連線狀態並再試一次。",
"Backup of encryption keys to server":"將加密金鑰備份到伺服器",
"Delete Backup":"刪除備份",
"Delete your backed up encryption keys from the server? You will no longer be able to use your recovery key to read encrypted message history":"從伺服器刪除您已備份的加密金鑰?您將無法再使用您的復原金鑰來讀取加密的訊息歷史",
"Delete backup":"刪除備份",
"Unable to load key backup status":"無法載入金鑰備份狀態",
"This device is uploading keys to this backup":"此裝置正在上傳金鑰到此備份",
"This device is <b>not</b> uploading keys to this backup":"此裝置<b>並未</b>上傳金鑰到此備份",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from this device":"備份有從此裝置而來的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from <verify>verified</verify> device <device>x</device>":"備份有從<verify>已驗證的</verify> <device>x</device> 裝置而來的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from <verify>unverified</verify> device <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>未驗證的</verify> <device></device> 裝置而來的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has an <validity>invalid</validity> signature from <verify>verified</verify> device <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>已驗證的</verify> <device></device> 裝置而來的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup has an <validity>invalid</validity> signature from <verify>unverified</verify> device <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>未驗證的</verify> <device></device> 裝置而來的<validity>無效</validity>簽章",
"Backup is not signed by any of your devices":"備份未被您的任何裝置簽署",
"Backup version: ":"備份版本: ",
"Algorithm: ":"演算法: ",
"Restore backup":"恢復備份",
"No backup is present":"沒有備份",
"Start a new backup":"開始新備份",
"Please review and accept all of the homeserver's policies":"請審閱並接受家伺服器的所有政策",
"To avoid losing your chat history, you must export your room keys before logging out. You will need to go back to the newer version of Riot to do this":"為了避免遺失您的聊天歷史,您必須在登出前匯出您的聊天室金鑰。您必須回到較新的 Riot 才能執行此動作",
"You've previously used a newer version of Riot on %(host)s. To use this version again with end to end encryption, you will need to sign out and back in again. ":"您先前在 %(host)s 上使用較新的 Riot 版本。要再次與此版本一同使用端到端加密,您將需要登出並再次登入。 ",
"Incompatible Database":"不相容的資料庫",
"Continue With Encryption Disabled":"在停用加密的情況下繼續",
"Secure your encrypted message history with a Recovery Passphrase.":"以復原密碼保證您的加密訊息歷史安全。",
"You'll need it if you log out or lose access to this device.":"如果您登出或是遺失對此裝置的存取權,您將會需要它。",
"Enter a passphrase...":"輸入密碼……",
"Next":"下一個",
"If you don't want encrypted message history to be availble on other devices, <button>opt out</button>.":"如果您不想要讓加密的訊息歷史在其他裝置上可用,<button>請選擇退出</button>。",
"Or, if you don't want to create a Recovery Passphrase, skip this step and <button>download a recovery key</button>.":"或是,如果您不想建立復原密碼,跳過此步驟並<button>下載復原金鑰</button>。",
"That matches!":"符合!",
"That doesn't match.":"不符合。",
"Go back to set it again.":"回去重新設定它。",
"Type in your Recovery Passphrase to confirm you remember it. If it helps, add it to your password manager or store it somewhere safe.":"輸入您的復原密碼以確認您記得它。如果可以的話,把它加入到您的密碼管理員或是把它儲存在其他安全的地方。",
"Repeat your passphrase...":"重覆您的密碼……",
"Make a copy of this Recovery Key and keep it safe.":"複製這把復原金鑰並把它放在安全的地方。",
"As a safety net, you can use it to restore your encrypted message history if you forget your Recovery Passphrase.":"做為安全網,您可以在忘記您的復原密碼時使用它來復原您的加密訊息歷史。",
"Your Recovery Key":"您的復原金鑰",
"Copy to clipboard":"複製到剪貼簿",
"Download":"下載",
"I've made a copy":"我已經有副本了",
"Your Recovery Key has been <b>copied to your clipboard</b>, paste it to:":"您的復原金鑰已<b>複製到您的剪貼簿</b>,將它貼上到:",
"Your Recovery Key is in your <b>Downloads</b> folder.":"您的復原金鑰在您的<b>下載</b>資料夾。",
"<b>Print it</b> and store it somewhere safe":"<b>列印它</b>並存放在安全的地方",
"<b>Save it</b> on a USB key or backup drive":"<b>將它儲存</b>到 USB 金鑰或備份磁碟上",
"<b>Copy it</b> to your personal cloud storage":"<b>將它複製</b> 到您的個人雲端儲存",
"Got it":"知道了",
"Backup created":"備份已建立",
"Your encryption keys are now being backed up to your Homeserver.":"您的加密金鑰已經備份到您的家伺服器了。",
"Without setting up Secure Message Recovery, you won't be able to restore your encrypted message history if you log out or use another device.":"在沒有設定安全訊息復原的狀況下,您將無法在登出或使用其他裝置後復原您的已加密訊息歷史。",
"Set up Secure Message Recovery":"設定安全訊息復原",
"Create a Recovery Passphrase":"建立復原密碼",
"Confirm Recovery Passphrase":"確認復原密碼",
"Recovery Key":"復原金鑰",
"Keep it safe":"保持安全",
"Backing up...":"正在備份……",
"Create Key Backup":"建立金鑰備份",
"Unable to create key backup":"無法建立金鑰備份",
"Retry":"重試",
"Unable to load backup status":"無法載入備份狀態",
"Unable to restore backup":"無法復原備份",
"No backup found!":"找不到備份!",
"Backup Restored":"備份已復原",
"Failed to decrypt %(failedCount)s sessions!":"解密 %(failedCount)s 工作階段失敗!",
"Access your secure message history and set up secure messaging by entering your recovery passphrase.":"存取您的安全訊息歷史並透過輸入您的復原密碼來設定安全訊息。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery passphrase you can <button1>use your recovery key</button1> or <button2>set up new recovery options</button2>":"如果您忘記您的復原密碼,您可以<button1>使用您的復原金鑰</button1>或<button2>設定新的復原選項</button2>",
"Enter Recovery Key":"輸入復原金鑰",
"This looks like a valid recovery key!":"看起來是有效的復原金鑰!",
"Not a valid recovery key":"不是有效的復原金鑰",
"Access your secure message history and set up secure messaging by entering your recovery key.":"存取您的安全訊息歷史並趟過輸入您的復原金鑰來設定安全傳訊。",
"If you've forgotten your recovery passphrase you can <button>set up new recovery options</button>":"如果您忘記您的復原密碼,您可以<button>設定新的復原選項</button>",
"Key Backup":"金鑰備份",
"Failed to perform homeserver discovery":"執行家伺服器探索失敗",
"Show a reminder to enable Secure Message Recovery in encrypted rooms":"顯示在已加密的聊天室中啟用安全訊息復原的提醒",
"Messages containing @room":"包含 @room 的訊息",
"Encrypted messages in one-to-one chats":"在一對一的聊天中的加密訊息",
"Encrypted messages in group chats":"在群組聊天中的已加密訊息",
"Secure Message Recovery":"安全訊息復原",
"If you log out or use another device, you'll lose your secure message history. To prevent this, set up Secure Message Recovery.":"如果您登出或使用其他裝置,您將會遺失您的安全訊息歷史。要避免發生這種事,請設定安全訊息復原。",
"Don't ask again":"不要再次詢問",
"Set up":"設定",
"If you don't want encrypted message history to be available on other devices, <button>opt out</button>.":"如果您不想要在其他裝置上也可以看到已加密的訊息歷史,可以<button>選擇退出</button>。",
"Without setting up Secure Message Recovery, you'll lose your secure message history when you log out.":"在沒有設定安全訊息復原的情況下,您將會在登出時遺失您的安全訊息歷史。",
"Backup has a <validity>valid</validity> signature from <verify>verified</verify> device <device></device>":"備份有從<verify>驗證過的</verify>裝置<device></device>而來的<validity>有效</validity>簽章",
"Only use lower case letters, numbers and '=_-./'":"僅使用小寫字母,數字與 '=_-./'",
"Checking...":"正在檢查……",
"New Recovery Method":"新復原方法",
"A new recovery passphrase and key for Secure Messages has been detected.":"偵測到安全訊息的新復原密碼與金鑰。",
"Setting up Secure Messages on this device will re-encrypt this device's message history with the new recovery method.":"在此裝置上設定安全訊息將會以新的復原方法重新加密此裝置的訊息歷史。",
"If you didn't set the new recovery method, an attacker may be trying to access your account. Change your account password and set a new recovery method immediately in Settings.":"如果您沒有設定新的復原方法,攻擊者可能會嘗試存取您的帳號。在設定中立刻變更您的密碼並設定新的復原方法。",
"To view your secure message history and ensure you can view new messages on future devices, set up Secure Message Recovery.":"要檢視您的安全訊息歷史並確保可以在將來的裝置上檢視新訊息,請設定安全訊息復原。",
"Unrecognised address":"無法識別的位置",
"User %(user_id)s may or may not exist":"使用者 %(user_id)s 可能存在也可能不存在",
"Always invite users which may not exist":"總是邀請可能不存在的使用者",
"The following users may not exist":"以下的使用者可能不存在",
"The following users may not exist - would you like to invite them anyways?":"以下的使用者可能不存在,您無論如何都想邀請他們嗎?",
"Invite anyways and never warn me again":"總是邀請而且不要再警告我",
"You can also set a custom identity server, but you won't be able to invite users by email address, or be invited by email address yourself.":"您也可以設定自訂的身份識別伺服器,但您無法透過電子郵件地址邀請使用者,或是被邀請。",
"Whether or not you're logged in (we don't record your username)":"您是否已登入(我們不會記錄您的使用者名稱)",
"Upgrades a room to a new version":"升級聊天室到新版本",
"Sets the room name":"設定聊天室名稱",
"%(senderDisplayName)s upgraded this room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 升級了此聊天室。",
"%(displayName)s is typing …":"%(displayName)s 正在打字……",
"%(names)s and %(count)s others are typing …|other":"%(names)s 與其他 %(count)s 個人正在打字……",
"%(names)s and %(count)s others are typing …|one":"%(names)s 與其他一個人正在打字……",
"%(names)s and %(lastPerson)s are typing …":"%(names)s 與 %(lastPerson)s 正在打字……",
"Show avatars in user and room mentions":"在使用者與聊天室提及中顯示大頭貼",
"Enable big emoji in chat":"在聊天中啟用大型顏文字",
"Send typing notifications":"傳送正在打字通知",
"Enable Community Filter Panel":"啟用社群過濾器面板",
"Messages containing my username":"包含我的使用者名稱的訊息",
"The other party cancelled the verification.":"另一方取消了驗證。",
"Verified!":"已驗證!",
"You've successfully verified this user.":"您已經成功驗證此使用者。",
"Secure messages with this user are end-to-end encrypted and not able to be read by third parties.":"與此使用者的安全訊息是端到端加密的,無法被第三方讀取。",
"Got It":"我了解了",
"Verify this user by confirming the following number appears on their screen.":"透過確認在他們的螢幕上顯示的以下號碼來驗證此使用者。",
"For maximum security, we recommend you do this in person or use another trusted means of communication.":"為了最大限度地提高安全性,我們建議您面對面執行這個動作,或是使用其他可信的通訊方式。",
"To continue, click on each pair to confirm it's correct.":"要繼續,請點選配對以確認其正確。",
"Yes":"是",
"No":"否",
"We've sent you an email to verify your address. Please follow the instructions there and then click the button below.":"我們已經傳送給您一封電子郵件以驗證您的地址。請遵照那裡的指示,然後點選下面的按鈕。",
"Email Address":"電子郵件地址",
"This device is using key backup":"此裝置正使用金鑰備份",
"This device is <b>not</b> using key backup":"此裝置<b>並未</b>使用金鑰備份",
"Backing up %(sessionsRemaining)s keys...":"正在備份 %(sessionsRemaining)s 金鑰……",
"For help with using Riot, click <a>here</a>.":"對於使用 Riot 的說明,點選<a>這裡</a>。",
"For help with using Riot, click <a>here</a> or start a chat with our bot using the button below.":"對於使用 Riot 的說明,點選<a>這裡</a>或是使用下面的按鈕開始與我們的機器人聊天。",
"Chat with Riot Bot":"與 Riot 機器人聊天",
"Help & About":"說明與關於",
"Bug reporting":"錯誤回報",
"FAQ":"FAQ",
"Versions":"版本",
"Preferences":"偏好設定",
"Composer":"Composer",
"Room list":"聊天室清單",
"Timeline":"時間軸",
"Autocomplete delay (ms)":"自動完成延遲(毫秒)",
"Roles & Permissions":"角色與權限",
"To link to this room, please add an alias.":"要連結到此聊天室,請新增別名。",
"Changes to who can read history will only apply to future messages in this room. The visibility of existing history will be unchanged.":"變更誰可以閱讀歷史紀錄只會套用於此聊天室中未來的訊息。既有歷史紀錄的可見程度將不會變更。",
"Security & Privacy":"安全與隱私",
"Encryption":"加密",
"Once enabled, encryption cannot be disabled.":"一旦啟用就無法停用加密。",
"Encrypted":"已加密",
"Ignored users":"已忽略的使用者",
"Bulk options":"大量選項",
"Key backup":"金鑰備份",
"Missing media permissions, click the button below to request.":"遺失媒體權限,點選此按鈕以請求。",
"Request media permissions":"請求媒體權限",
"Voice & Video":"語音與視訊",
"Secure Message Recovery has been set up on another device: <deviceName></deviceName>":"安全訊息復原已在其他裝置上設定:<deviceName></deviceName>",
"To view your secure message history and ensure you can view new messages on future devices, verify that device now.":"要檢視您的安全訊息歷史並確保您可以在未來的裝置上檢視新訊息,現在就驗證裝置。",
"This room is using an unstable room version. If you aren't expecting this, please upgrade the room.":"此聊天室使用了不穩定的聊天室版本。如果您沒有預期到這件事,請升級此聊天室。",
"Click here to upgrade to the latest room version.":"點選這裡以升級到最新的聊天室版本。",
"Verify by comparing a short text string.":"透過比較短字串驗證。",
"Begin Verifying":"開始驗證",
"Waiting for partner to accept...":"正在等待夥伴接受……",
"Use two-way text verification":"使用雙向文字驗證",
"Verify this user to mark them as trusted. Trusting users gives you extra peace of mind when using end-to-end encrypted messages.":"驗證此使用者以標記他們為受信任的。信任的使用者可以在使用端到端加密訊息時能更加放心。",
"Verifying this user will mark their device as trusted, and also mark your device as trusted to them.":"驗證此使用者會將他們的裝置標記為受信任,並為他們標記您的裝置為受信任。",
"Waiting for partner to confirm...":"正在等待夥伴確認……",
"Incoming Verification Request":"來到的驗證請求",
"When you log out, you'll lose your secure message history. To prevent this, set up a recovery method.":"當您登出時,您將會遺失您的安全訊息歷史。要避免這種情況發生,設定復原方法。",
"Alternatively, advanced users can also manually export encryption keys in <a>Settings</a> before logging out.":"進階使用者也可以在登出前於<a>設定</a>中手動匯出加密金鑰。",
"Set a Recovery Method":"設定復原方法",
"I understand, log out without":"我了解了,登入而不要",
"When signing in again, you can access encrypted chat history by restoring your key backup. You'll need your recovery passphrase or, if you didn't set a recovery passphrase, your recovery key (that you downloaded).":"當再次登入時,您可以透過復原您的金鑰備份來存取加密聊天歷史。您將會需要您的復原通關密語,或是如果您沒有設定復原通關密語的話,您的復原金鑰(您先前下載的那個)。",
"Thanks for testing the Riot Redesign. If you run into any bugs or visual issues, please let us know on GitHub.":"感謝測試 Riot 重新設計。如果您遇到任何臭蟲或視覺上的問題,請在 GitHub 上讓我們知道。",
"To help avoid duplicate issues, please <existingIssuesLink>view existing issues</existingIssuesLink> first (and add a +1) or <newIssueLink>create a new issue</newIssueLink> if you can't find it.":"要協助避免重覆的問題,請先<existingIssuesLink>檢視既有的議題</existingIssuesLink>(並新增 a+1)或是如果您找不到的話,就<newIssueLink>建立新議題</newIssueLink>。",
"Report bugs & give feedback":"回報臭蟲並給予回饋",
"Go back":"返回",
"Visit old settings":"造訪舊設定",
"Error Restoring Backup":"復原備份時發生錯誤",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this key: please verify that you entered the correct recovery key.":"備份無法使用此金鑰解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原金鑰。",
"Update status":"更新狀態",
"Set status":"設定狀態",
"You can use the custom server options to sign into other Matrix servers by specifying a different homeserver URL. This allows you to use this app with an existing Matrix account on a different homeserver.":"您可以透過指定不同的家伺服器 URL 來使用自訂的伺服器選項來登入其他 Matrix 伺服器。這讓您可以與既有的在不同家伺服器上 Matrix 帳號一同使用此應用程式。",
"Your Modular server":"您的模組化伺服器",
"Enter the location of your Modular homeserver. It may use your own domain name or be a subdomain of <a>modular.im</a>.":"輸入您模組化伺服器的位置。它可能會使用您自己的域名或是 <a>modular.im</a> 的子網域。",
"Server Name":"伺服器名稱",
"The username field must not be blank.":"使用者欄位不能留空。",
"Username":"使用者名稱",
"Not sure of your password? <a>Set a new one</a>":"不確定您的密碼?<a>設定新的</a>",
"Create your %(serverName)s account":"建立您的 %(serverName)s 帳號",
"Email (optional)":"電子郵件(選擇性)",
"Phone (optional)":"電話(選擇性)",
"Confirm":"確認",
"Use an email address to receover your account. Other users can invite you to rooms using your contact details.":"使用電子郵件地址來復原您的帳號。其他使用者可以使用您的聯絡人詳細資訊邀請您到聊天室裡面。",
"Other servers":"其他伺服器",
"Enter custom server URLs <a>What does this mean?</a>":"輸入自訂伺服器 URL <a>這代表什麼?</a>",
"Homeserver URL":"家伺服器 URL",
"Identity Server URL":"識別伺服器 URL",
"Free":"免費",
"Join millions for free on the largest public server":"在最大的公開伺服器上免費加入數百萬人",
"Premium":"專業",
"Premium hosting for organisations <a>Learn more</a>":"組織的專業主機託管 <a>得知更多</a>",
"Other":"其他",
"Find other public servers or use a custom server":"尋找其他公開伺服器或使用自訂伺服器",
"Search for a room like #example":"搜尋如 #example 的聊天室",
"Guest":"訪客",
"Sign in instead":"請登入",
"Set a new password":"設定新密碼",
"Sign in to your account":"登入到您的帳號",
"Create account":"建立帳號",
"You need to enter a username.":"您必須輸入使用者名稱。",
"Keep going...":"繼續……",
"Your encryption keys are now being backed up in the background to your Homeserver. The initial backup could take several minutes. You can view key backup upload progress in Settings.":"您的加密金鑰已在背景備份到您的家伺服器。初始備份可能會耗費數分鐘。您可以在設定中檢視金鑰備份上傳進度。",
"Starting backup...":"正在開始備份……",
"Backup Started":"備份已開始",
"A new recovery passphrase and key for Secure Messages have been detected.":"偵測到安全訊息的新復原通關密語與金鑰。",
"This device is encrypting history using the new recovery method.":"此裝置正在使用新的復原方法加密歷史紀錄。",
"Recovery Method Removed":"已移除復原方法",
"This device has detected that your recovery passphrase and key for Secure Messages have been removed.":"此裝置已偵測到您的安全訊息復原通關密語與金鑰被移除。",
"If you did this accidentally, you can setup Secure Messages on this device which will re-encrypt this device's message history with a new recovery method.":"如果您意外執行了此動作,您可以在此裝置上設定安全訊息來使用新的復原方法重新加密此裝置上的訊息歷史。",
"If you didn't remove the recovery method, an attacker may be trying to access your account. Change your account password and set a new recovery method immediately in Settings.":"如果您沒有移除復原方法,攻擊者可能會試圖存取您的帳號。請立刻在設定中變更您帳號的密碼並設定新的復原方式。",
"The file '%(fileName)s' exceeds this homeserver's size limit for uploads":"檔案 %(fileName)s 超過家伺服器的上傳限制",
"Gets or sets the room topic":"取得或設定聊天室主題",
"This room has no topic.":"此聊天室沒有主題。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s made the room public to whoever knows the link.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 讓此聊天室對知道連結的人公開。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s made the room invite only.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 讓聊天室變成僅限邀請。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s changed the join rule to %(rule)s":"%(senderDisplayName)s 變更加入規則為 %(rule)s",
"%(senderDisplayName)s has allowed guests to join the room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已允許訪克加入聊天室。",
"%(senderDisplayName)s has prevented guests from joining the room.":"%(senderDisplayName)s 已避免訪客加入聊天室。",
"Group & filter rooms by custom tags (refresh to apply changes)":"透過自訂標籤過濾群組與聊天室(重新整理以套用變更)",
"Verify this user by confirming the following emoji appear on their screen.":"透過確認顯示在他們螢幕下方的顏文字來確認使用者。",
"Unable to find a supported verification method.":"找不到支援的驗證方式。",
"Dog":"狗",
"Cat":"貓",
"Lion":"獅",
"Horse":"馬",
"Unicorn":"獨角獸",
"Pig":"豬",
"Elephant":"象",
"Rabbit":"兔",
"Panda":"熊貓",
"Rooster":"公雞",
"Penguin":"企鵝",
"Turtle":"烏龜",
"Fish":"魚",
"Octopus":"章魚",
"Butterfly":"蝴蝶",
"Flower":"花",
"Tree":"樹",
"Cactus":"仙人掌",
"Mushroom":"蘑菇",
"Globe":"地球",
"Moon":"月亮",
"Cloud":"雲",
"Fire":"火",
"Banana":"香蕉",
"Apple":"蘋果",
"Strawberry":"草苺",
"Corn":"玉米",
"Pizza":"披薩",
"Cake":"蛋糕",
"Heart":"心",
"Smiley":"微笑",
"Robot":"機器人",
"Hat":"帽子",
"Glasses":"眼鏡",
"Spanner":"扳手",
"Santa":"聖誕老人",
"Thumbs up":"豎起大姆指",
"Umbrella":"雨傘",
"Hourglass":"沙漏",
"Clock":"時鐘",
"Gift":"禮物",
"Light bulb":"燈泡",
"Book":"書",
"Pencil":"鉛筆",
"Paperclip":"迴紋針",
"Scisors":"剪刀",
"Padlock":"掛鎖",
"Key":"鑰匙",
"Hammer":"鎚子",
"Telephone":"電話",
"Flag":"旗子",
"Train":"火車",
"Bicycle":"腳踏車",
"Aeroplane":"飛機",
"Rocket":"火箭",
"Trophy":"獎盃",
"Ball":"球",
"Guitar":"吉他",
"Trumpet":"喇叭",
"Bell":"鈴",
"Anchor":"錨",
"Headphones":"耳機",
"Folder":"資料夾",
"Pin":"別針",
"Your homeserver does not support device management.":"您的家伺服器不支援裝置管理。",
"This device is <b>not</b> using key backup. Restore the backup to start using it.":"此裝置<b>未</b>使用金鑰備份。復原備份以開始使用它。",
"This backup is trusted because it has been restored on this device":"因為此備份已在此裝置上復原,所以其被信任",
"Some devices for this user are not trusted":"此使用者的某些裝置不被信任",
"Some devices in this encrypted room are not trusted":"此已加密的聊天室中的某些裝置不被信任",
"All devices for this user are trusted":"此使用者的所有裝置都被信任",
"All devices in this encrypted room are trusted":"此已加密的聊天室中的所有裝置都被信任",
"Secure Key Backup should be active on all of your devices to avoid losing access to your encrypted messages.":"安全金鑰備份已在您所有的裝置上啟用以避免您遺失對已加密訊息的存取權。",
"Securely back up your decryption keys to the server to make sure you'll always be able to read your encrypted messages.":"安全地備份您的解密金鑰到伺服器上以確保您永遠都可以讀取您的加密訊息。",
"Don't risk losing your encrypted messages!":"不要冒著失去您加密訊息的風險!",
"Activate Secure Key Backup":"啟用安全金鑰備份",
"No thanks, I'll download a copy of my decryption keys before I log out":"不用了,我會在登出前下載一份我的解密金鑰的副本",
"Room Settings":"聊天室設定",
"Recovery Key Mismatch":"復原金鑰不符合",
"Incorrect Recovery Passphrase":"不正確的復原通關密語",
"Backup could not be decrypted with this passphrase: please verify that you entered the correct recovery passphrase.":"備份無法使用此通關密語解密:請驗證您是否輸入正確的復原通關密語。",
"This homeserver would like to make sure you are not a robot.":"此家伺服器想要確保您不是機器人。",
"Use an email address to recover your account. Other users can invite you to rooms using your contact details.":"使用電子郵件地址來復原您的帳號。其他使用者可以使用您的聯絡資訊來邀請您加入聊天室。",
"Couldn't load page":"無法載入頁面",
"This homeserver does not support communities":"此家伺服器不支援社群",
"Failed to get protocol list from homeserver":"從家伺服器取得協定清單失敗",
"The homeserver may be too old to support third party networks":"家伺服器可能老到不支援第三方網路了",
"Your account on %(serverName)s":"您在 %(serverName)s 上的帳號",
"The homeserver URL %(hsUrl)s doesn't seem to be valid URL. Please enter a valid URL including the protocol prefix.":"家伺服器 URL %(hsUrl)s 不是有效的 URL。請輸入包含協定前綴的有效 URL。",
"A verification email will be sent to your inbox to confirm setting your new password.":"一封驗證用的電子郵件已經傳送到您的收件匣以確認您設定了新密碼。",
"Your password has been reset.":"您的密碼已重設。",
"You have been logged out of all devices and will no longer receive push notifications. To re-enable notifications, sign in again on each device.":"您已從所有裝置登出,不會再收到推播通知了。要重新啟用通知,請再次於每個裝置上登入。",
"This homeserver does not support login using email address.":"此家伺服器不支援使用電子郵件地址登入。",
"Guest access is disabled on this homeserver.":"訪客存取權已在此家伺服器上停用。",
"Registration has been disabled on this homeserver.":"註冊已在此家伺服器上停用。",
"Unable to query for supported registration methods.":"無法查詢支援的註冊方法。"